Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

A house or a home

LI: To write two differences and similarity between my house and a wharepuni (Sleeping house).
For this activity I had to write two differences and similarity between my house and a wharepuni (Sleeping house). I think the two similarity's are that it has the front door and it has a roof, those are the only two thing's  I could think of because its a bit different. I think the two differences are, it doesn't have a kitchen and it's a bit small.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lukah,

    My name's Ruby and I'm one of the people who will be blogging with you during the Summer Learning Journey. I'm really excited to be reading your blog and what you have to say.

    You have come up with some good differences and similarities. Well done! I like how you have mentioned that your house a wharepuni have a roof. There is a difference between the roof at your house and the roof on the wharepuni though. The wharepuni has a thatched roof which is quite different from what a roof looks like in New Zealand. Can you tell me what a thatched roof is? How is it different from rooves in New Zealand?

    I have never stayed in a wharepuni but I think it would be a great experience to have one day! It would be very different from my house.

    I look forward to reading more of your blog.
    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete