Pages

Monday 18 December 2017

Waka Ama

LI: To say if I want to be in Waka  Ama when I grow up.
For this activity I going to say if I want to be in waka ama or not. I would rather not be in waka ama because I'm scared of the sea, rivers and all the others because I feel like I'm going to drown. Did you know: Back then we used to use waka for transport but since that we have cars, we just use them for sport. I would rather not do it also because I don't like getting wet, but if its a pool I'm fine with it.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lukah,

    Thanks for sharing you thoughts on whether you would be involved in Waka Ama or not. I have similar thoughts, I don't like being in the ocean because I am scared of sharks and things that could hurt me! I prefer lakes and rivers, they feel a little safer!

    My favourite place to swim in Lake Taupo in the middle of the North Island. It is nice, clear water with no creatures that can hurt you! Where is your favourite place to swim?

    Great work!

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite place to swim is the panmure pools and thanks!

    ReplyDelete