Pages

Wednesday 20 December 2017

Dream Job

LI: To draw a picture about the dream job I want to have when I grow up.
For this activity I had to draw a picture about the dream job I want to have when I grow up. The the job that I want to be when I grow up is a scientist because then you mite create a new material or a liquid, I like this mostly because you can explore and make new things. While I was doing this activity I was thinking about the possibility's would there be If I was a scientist.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Lukah,

    I love the post that you have made about the possibility of becoming a scientist one day. What a great idea! You might be able to create a cure for a disease, like cancer, or make a brand new material that we have never seen before. The possibilities are endless!!

    I am actually a trained science teacher so I can assure you that science is a lot of fun to learn. I hope that you will continue to study science and, one day, go to university or college and train to become a professional scientist. You can do it!

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lukah. I enjoyed reading your blog post. It's a wonderful idea to become a scientist, there is just so much to learn. Your drawing is extremely detailed. What is the first thing you would like to study? Like DNA or bacteria. Great job.

    ReplyDelete