Pages

Tuesday 12 December 2017

Prototec

develop instant recall of addition facts.

Today for maths I answered a maths sheet with a lot of questions. The maths sheet that I used was prototec, it was on my computer. I learned to go on three different stages and those were stage four, stage five and stage six, stage six was the hardest out of them all. All of the stages had there own positioning, the positioning's were below, at and above. Below is where its too easy, at is where you should be at and above is just a bit hard. Also we had scores, on stage four my score was 98% , on stage five my score was 100% and on stage six my score was 85%. We also had some certifacites that show our scores. I learned by listening to the instructions and by working hard. I learned by answering the questions on the maths sheets.




1 comment:

  1. Greeting Lukah
    I like the way you explained what you did and what you did it on. I also liked that you showed the percent, the stage and the time.

    ReplyDelete