Pages

Thursday 7 December 2017

Narrative

LI: To make a narrative from the creative writing book.
Here is my narrative
 What three things would you do if a baby turned people invisible
 
One day I thought in my head so hard what three things I would do if babies turned people invisible? Oh now I got an Idea, What if we put them in a titanium cage with a force field around it, that would be so cool but the only bad thing is, it will super, super, super EXPENSIVE! But if I did get those things, well  those babies aren’t going to turn people invisible today.


I think my second idea would be…… a robot! The robot could produce enough energy to protect the entire earth from the baby by making force fields around all the people  of the planet earth. I think this idea is even better from the last one. This would be cool if I had those things but sadly I don’t.


My third idea would be….. In underground bunker. The underground bunker should be in every city so people can’t be invisible, and when we are ready for battle we come out of hiding and FIGHT! We are not killing them but make sure it is only the armed forces to cure them.


Well I thought of three things to do if a baby turned people invisible but now what, if you were wondering why I did ideas to stay away from the baby? Because I don’t like being invisible, because if you went to get ice cream then the person who's selling it doesn’t know where to give it to you.

I learned to make a narrative from the creative writing book, the story was "Three things that you would do if a babies turned people invisible. I learned by making a narrative. I learned by listeing to the instructions, by working hard and by being focused on my work.

               

No comments:

Post a Comment