Pages

Friday 1 December 2017

Four Questions


LI:Conduct investigations using the statistical inquiry cycle: posing and answering questions; gathering, sorting, and displaying category and whole-number data; communicating findings based on the data. I learned to get a buddy from manic multiplayer, then make four questions on a google drawing. I also learned a lot of maths when I was doing it.I learned by getting a partner and then make a google drawing with four questions with pictures that backs it up.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Lukah
    The answer for the first one is:Lukah
    1. 12
    2. 110
    3. 1/8th
    4. 77

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi lukah
    how I got the answers
    1 12
    2 110
    3 1/8 jayden got the fraction.
    4 77

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings Lukah
    The first answer was: 12. I counted in 3's.
    The second answer was: 110. I added the 1 to the 9 to the 20.
    The third answer was: 1/8th. I had the fraction and took away 1/2 then a 1/4 then it came up with a 1/8.
    The last question was 77. I had the 111 and then took away 34 then it ended up with 77.
    and keep up the fantastic work

    ReplyDelete