Pages

Tuesday 5 December 2017

Questions & Answers

LI: To develop instant recall of addition facts.
Hi Andrew and Akuhata,
I've answered three of questions because the third question was a bit hard. My answer for the first question was 35. I got this answer by counting in fives in my head seven times. My answer for the second question was 18. I worked this out by subtracting the tens first then the ones. I didn't really get the answer for question three. My answer for question four was 75. I worked this out by using the same strategy in question two. Last week we did four maths questions, but this week in maths we are commenting on each others blogs about the four questions.

                              

                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment