Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

Fabulous Ferns


This activity I had to list three New Zealand sports teams that have fern in there name, for the three teams I picked the Silver ferns, the Black ferns and the Tall ferns. The Silver ferns represent New Zealand in netball, Black ferns represent New Zealand in senior women's rugby and finally the Tall ferns, the tall ferns represent New Zealand in basket ball. The uniforms of each team are down there. My favorite is the tall ferns uniform because it say's New Zealand at the front, and that shows who they are representing, I like it because New Zealand doesn't get noticed that much. I learned y finding out about these teams.


LI: to learn more about the New Zealand sports teams


Image result for tall  ferns uniformImage result for black  ferns uniformImage result for tall  ferns uniform

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lukah,

    I think that NZ sports teams have really cool uniforms. My favourite is the Silver Ferns uniform. Do you play basketball?

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Talk soon,

    Sophie :)

    ReplyDelete