Pages

Saturday 22 December 2018

Salt and Pepper


LI: to make my own hotel room.
Today for this activity I had to make my own hotel room, I have to say what its made out of and where its going to be built. I am going to make my hotel room out of glass, because at night you can look at the stars and it will be amazing, I will put it in ice land because its cold, if it was hot the glass will make it hotter and then you'll get sweaty, GROSS. As you can see at the photo I made my lounge, also the house's will be like domes. I learned by making my hotel room.

2 comments:

  1. Hello again Lukah, it's Billy here from the Summer Learning Journey programme. I'm so glad to see that you're still working hard and completing activities.

    I love your design for a hotel room. It's awesome how you've chosen to do it from a 'bird's eye view'. It gives the reader/viewer such a clear understanding of the room layout.

    Making it out of glass is such a cool idea. It will be amazing on a clear night!

    So how much will it cost per night to spend in this glass hotel room?

    Will breakfast be included? If so, what are the options? I really like porridge if you have any? (and no I'm not Goldilocks)

    Thanks, I look forward to staying in your amazing hotel.
    Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lukah! It's great to see you have did some posts on the Summer Learning Journey. Your hotel design looks great! I especially like your Welcome carpet. What place specifically would you put yours? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete