Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

North & South

LI: to learn more about New Zealand history.
For the second activity we had to talk about what is special about our home town. My home town is Tamaki Makourau witch in English that means Auckland. The first great thing about Auckland is that we have lots of movie theaters, I like movie theaters because I watch a lot of movies. I also like how there are lot of crane's showing that there are going to be new things in Auckland. My last favorite thing about Auckland is that they serve great food!. This week I learned by living in my hometown.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lukah,

    I have enjoyed reading this post that you did about living in Auckland. You have been doing some really awesome blogging this summer and I can't wait to read more blog posts from you. I live in Auckland too and I think that we are so lucky to live here. I particularly love visiting all the beautiful beaches in Auckland. Have you gone to the beach this summer? I went to Tawharanui yesterday and spent the day boogie boarding!

    Keep up the awesome blogging!

    Talk soon,

    Sophie :)

    ReplyDelete