Pages

Saturday 22 December 2018

Towering Timbers

Heart, Wood, Logs, Combs Thread Cutting
LI: to make an argument about logging.
Today for this activity I have to make an argument about why logging should be allowed in New Zealand. I have to provide two reasons for my argument. Argument: First Reason: Wood provides homes for the poor or people who live on the streets. Reason two: Also you might think that we are ruining animals homes but what if we made homes out of would for the animals. I learned by making my argument.

2 comments:

  1. Hey again Lukah, thanks for writing a short paragraph outlining whether or not you support logging in New Zealand. You've made some valid points. Wood should be used to house the homeless. We should be thinking about our own species and the sad reality is there are lots of people without homes in New Zealand.

    Perhaps logging companies could create a charity where they house some of the homeless. Do you think that would be a good idea?

    What other materials could people use to build homes?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lukah! I really like your reasoning for logging actually being a useful activity since it produces wood for daily life. I thought it was smart you said that, because I realised that majority of community contains wood. Your argument was able to make me have second thoughts about my opinion, but can there other products that can replace wood? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete