Pages

Sunday 23 December 2018

Going, going... gone

LI: to talk about the things in New Zealand that happened in 2018.
Today for this activity I have to pretend that New Zealand will sink to the bottom of the sea, YIKES! Just thinking of that sends chills up my spine. I also made an art picture of google drawings, if you don't believe me click this link. The good things about New Zealand is that we were the first country to let women vote, as explained in my last blog post. We also have some really unique food like taro. My favorite thing about New Zealand is that where ever I go I always find some really funny people. Well so long New Zealand, say hello to some fish as well. For this activity I learned by listing the life style of New Zealand 2018.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lukah, Wow I love the descriptive language you have used to portray your feelings about the possibility of New Zealand sinking!

    I also find some real funny people too, wherever I go. I love the humour that happens in New Zealand.
    You write really well! Do you enjoy writing at School?

    I hope to see you back in the blogging business soon!
    Take care for now
    - Lee


    ReplyDelete