Pages

Monday 24 December 2018

Surfs Up!

LI: to talk about my favorite holiday hobby.
Today is a new activity for a new week of activity's! For today my activity is to talk about my favorite holiday hobby, my favorite holiday hobby is playing games, I know that some people think that games are dumb and can rot your brain but when you play a game its pretty fun, some games might have horror, action or puzzles. If you look down below you can see I am playing a game on my ps4 (Play Station 4). Today for this activity I learnt by talking about my favorite hobby.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Lukah,

    Great picture of you gaming! You seem to be really concentrating, is it a maths activity? (just kidding)

    I agree games can be fun. If I spent too long on it I find I need some fresh air, but they are quite addictive. What else have you been doing in your holidays?

    I went camping and saw Tane Mahuta, which you know from earlier in the journey. There was a guide there at the same time so we learned a lot.

    - Talk to you soon!
    Lee

    ReplyDelete