Pages

Sunday 23 December 2018

Living On The Edge

LI: to learn right a letter to my family member or my friend.
Today for this activity I had to write a letter about going to Tundra to one of my family members or one of my friends, if you didn't know about Tundra I can tell you, Tundra is a dry, cold and treeless. In my email I had to talk about my experience of going to Tundra, I have never been to Tundra bight I think that it will be an amazing sight to see on the mountains. For this activity I learned by making a letter to my mum about going to Tundra and I learned by learning about Tundra.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Lukah,

    Great observations about the Tundra! I especially like how you said it was dry when you expected it to be wet, and how it was hard to breathe for a bit due to the lack of trees.
    How long do you think you could spend in a place like that? Would you prefer that or somewhere really hot?

    Hope to see more of your activities!
    Talk to you later,
    Lee

    ReplyDelete