Pages

Tuesday 25 December 2018

The Great Taupo Cycle Challenge

Cycling, Bicycles, Sport, Racing, Tour
LI: to list three people to support me if I was in the great Taupo cycling challenge.
Today for this activity I have to list three people to support me if I was in the great Taupo cycle challenge. The great Taupo cycling challenge is a cycle race around Lake Taupo. The first two people who I would bring is my mum and my dad because when ever I give up they tell me to get up again and trying it carrying on, and how else are we going to learn. My second person is Kevin Hart all though that he might not give me any support but I'd love to hear his jokes. For this activity I learned by listing three people to support me if I was in the great Taupo cycling challenge.



4 comments:

  1. Hey there Lukah, it's Billy here from the Summer Learning Journey programme. It's awesome to see that you've been working hard since you went on holiday and completing lots of activities. I will be commenting on your blog posts and hopefully motivating you throughout the summer. All the best!

    In June I moved to London, England. So I am currently writing to you from the other side of the world. Cool, right!?

    I like that you've chosen two of your family members, your mum and your dad, to support you during the race. They will be able to support you by offering words of encouragement and advice. Kevin Hart is a nice balance, he will help to keep a smile on your face and keep things light and fun.

    Have you ever been in any kind of race before? What did you think of it?

    Have you ever been to Taupo before?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Lukah,
    That's great you have made a start on the summer learning journey! I totally agree with you having Kevin Hart telling funny jokes because he is a comedian in movies! Lukah if you went cycling and some of the celebrities were behind you what would be your reaction?

    Keep it up Lukah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lukah!,
    It's good that you had participated in the Summer Learning Journey Programme. I like the way that you've added a photo, but some advice would be to attribute it. Is Kevin Hart one of your favorite comedians?
    Keep It Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lukah...great to see you blogging on the SLJ. There's still some time to complete the activities before school begins - how many more can you get done? Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete