Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

Scaling New Hights

LI: to learn about NZ history
Today for this activity I had to ask five to Sir Edmund Hillary if I met him. My first question was that how long did it take you to get to the top? My second question was that what did you bring with you on the way up the mountain? My third question is: Was it hard climbing up the mountain? My fourth question: What motivated you into climbing the monstrous mountain? My fifth question: Did you get injured on the way to the top. I learned by asking five questions to Sir Edmund Hillary if he were here.

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Lukah,

    Great first question, how long did it take him to get to the top - I'm interested to know that myself! I think it took him many days. Also I wonder if he got injured, too. What do you think one of the most common injuries would be from climbing a mountain?
    Have you climbed any of the hills in Auckland?

    Talk to you later
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lukah! I really like what you thought of, you came up with some pretty interesting questions that I would be curious to hear the answers to. What are some ways he could have gotten injured on this dangerous adventure? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KIt'a Ora Lukah,

    My name is Araura and I am from Wesley Primary School.

    First of all congratulations on your amazing post. It would be great to know what types of materials he took,

    Maybe you could have added a few images.

    Have you ever climed a mountain? If not would you consider?

    Anyways keep up the good work.

    Blog you later Bye 😀

    ReplyDelete