Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

My Top Three Favorite Facts About New Zealand

LI: to learn more about New Zealand.
For the first week of summer learning journey I had to pick my top three favorite facts about New Zealand. My first favorite fact was that New Zealand was the first major nation that allowed all male and female to vote. My second favorite fact is New Zealand is one of the world’s least populated countries with over 4 million populations. The last fact that I like is that Auckland is the largest city in New Zealand even though that Wellington is the capital of New Zealand.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Lukah,

    I am so glad to see you participating in the Summer Learning Journey. Welcome! I will be reading and commenting on all your blogs this summer and I can't wait to see the work that you do.

    Thanks for these great NZ facts. We are so lucky to call this country our home. I think that it is really cool that New Zealand was the first major nation to let females vote. This means that New Zealand sets a great example for other countries to follow.

    Keep up the awesome work. I will talk to you more in your next post.

    Cheers,

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete