Pages

Saturday 22 December 2018

My Favorite Food

Chicken Nuggets, Fries, Dip, Sauce
LI: to figure out what my favorite food is.
Today for this activity I had say what my favorite food is and how to make it, I am only a child so I don't know how to make things but I just asked my mum. My favorite food is chicken nuggets, the steps of how to make chicken nuggets will be right here: First step: Tear bread into pieces and whiz in a food processor to get fine breadcrumbs. Second step: Slice chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces. Put the flour on a large square of baking paper. Third Step: Whisk eggs in a small bowl, cover the nuggets in the egg. Fourth step: Preheat oven to 180°C and bake the chicken for 10 minutes or until cooked through. Final step: Serve nuggets with dip. I learned by asking my mum about the steps.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Lukah, it's Billy here again from the Summer Learning Journey team. I've really enjoyed reading your recipe for chicken nuggets. It's definitely made my stomach begin to rumble! I've never known of anyone who has made their own. I usually just get mine from McDonalds!

    What sort of dipping sauce do you like to have with your nuggets?

    What is your favourite sweet food?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete