Pages

Sunday 29 December 2019

Dear Jacinda

LI: to research about the people who have changed the world.
This week for the third task of the third day of the second week I had to write something to Jacinda Ardern about an article and why we picked the issue. I wrote to Jacinda Ardern about the alcohol being shipped in and how we could decrease the amount being shipped to NZ, the article I chose was by The New Zealand Herald, I chose that article because its problem that I want to solve in NZ and the NZ Herald is a New Zealand news web site so I know I can trust it.

2 comments:

  1. Nice persuasive letter Lukah, perhaps the age of consuming alcohol should also be raised? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lukah!
    I like the issue you chose to talk about with Jacinda. Alcohol gets out of hands sometimes, people can go crazy and maybe kill someone whilst driving.
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete