Pages

Monday 30 December 2019

The Right to Vote

LI: to research about the people who have changed the world.
For the first task of the third day of the second week I had to learn that Kate Shepard was the first ever woman to be elected prime minister in New Zealand, for the task I had to choose a person to replace Kate Shepard on the ten dollar bill If Kate Shepard wasn't on the ten dollar bill. If were to replace it with someone I'd think I would change it to Jacinda Ardern because she is another woman who has been elected prime minister of New Zealand.

4 comments:

  1. Nice replacement $10.00 nte Lukah - Jacinda Ardern is a popular choice! Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lukah! I can definitely see Jacinda Ardern being the replacement. I like how you created your own note with a picture of her on it as well! Can you name some of the pro's and con's of getting a new face on the 10$? Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lukah!
    I liked your Blog post about the 10$ note Replacement. I like how you chose Jacinda as the replacement for the 10$ note. I also thought of this person too. Jacinda has done so much to help with our country as others.
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lukah!,
    Jacinda Ardern is a great person to be on the 10$ note. I really like how you have drawn a picture of the 10$ note with Jacinda Ardern. Did you find this activity difficult?

    Well Done!

    ReplyDelete